Wooden Brew Stand Kit Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreyEagle

Reaction score
My Dad and I recently finished a wooden brew stand. Actually my Dad did all the work but we did collaborate on the design. The design is basically a study furniture grade three tier gravity stand with custom storage built in. I just pull the Blichmann with legs out for the boil kettle and it stores in the stand when not in use.

We posted this to show it off and to see what you all thought about a kit design possibly in the near future. The kit would come with all the cut materials, which would be finished and treated. Everything would be in the kit including casters if needed. There is close to $150 in materials (Doug Fir lumber, nuts/bolts, casters) in this brew stand. This is just an idea right now but may develop into a small business.

Cheers everybody and thanks for looking. Let us know what you all think!

20160212_155739.jpg

20160211_162802.jpg

20160212_160213.jpg

Last edited:
This is the type of three teir brew stand i always wanted to make! Looks very nice and i like the stain finish on it!

Any chance you have a link to the build plan for something like this?:mug:

Oventoasted-We just based it on the kettle and burner height, with the smaller tier as storage and as a step. What are your dimensions of your kettles/coolers? I would also think that your own height in relation to the tier heights should be considered.

Back