Cool gift for dad but trying not to break the bank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rydia131

Reaction score
Trying to get my dad a gift is always the classic buying for the guy who has everything. So i had the idea of getting him somethin for his wine making. Problem is...not sure what all he has but i know he has all the basics. The two things i thought of were a bench corker? Or i know he uses something pretty oldschool to rack his wine...my question is simply please give me some cool gift ideas for his wine gear. Thanks in advance for the help!!!

Trying to get my dad a gift is always the classic buying for the guy who has everything. So i had the idea of getting him somethin for his wine making. Problem is...not sure what all he has but i know he has all the basics. The two things i thought of were a bench corker? Or i know he uses something pretty oldschool to rack his wine...my question is simply please give me some cool gift ideas for his wine gear. Thanks in advance for the help!!!

Does he have an autosyphon?

I thought about the auto-syphon...i just cant recall if he has one or not. He has at least 5 carboys that i saw. Maybe more. He offered to set me up with one. He has all the family equipment as of now

Bottles?
A kit?
Corks?
Personalized labels?
A trip to Tuscany, Italy?

What about one of those bottle trees with built in pump for sanitization. Not sure what its called but a guy on YouTube had one that would hang up to 90 bottles I think.

How much he'll use that tool is going to depend on his process. He's going to appreciate that it isn't a stupid tie so I'd say go for it!

Back