Wisconsin Native

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdgray

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Introducing myself, from Madison, Wisconsin. I've been home brewing since 1990 but took a few years off to raise the little kinder. They're in their tweens now so I've been home brewing again for the last three years.

My family comes from good brewing stock - they owned the Eulberg Brewing Company, Portage Wisconsin, until it's demise in the 50's. I once worked for G. Heileman Brewing Co, La Crosse, WI and I have a sister who worked for Miller Brewing. I think I make better beer than any of those other guys, but most home brewers do. Okay, I haven't tried making a mass-market lager yet, so maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.

I'm primarily an extract brewer with some partial mash experience. I hope to break into all-grain soon if I can convince my wife that I'm not needed around the house on weekends.

Make More Beer!

Greg

Just bottled: Irish Stout

Welcome! I'm pretty sure there are some more Madisonians on the forum here. Kornkob comes to mind, and maybe some others.....How 'bout them Badgers today? The Axe stays home......:ban:

Back