Wiring help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattymcd

Reaction score
Hi guys I've got a woodpecker cider faucet that needs wired up.
I have these 4 wires coming out of it.
I'm guessing two will be for the light and two will be for the beer pump but which is which?

Thanks in advance.

image.jpg

yup multi-meter would help.
Or an electrician that likes cold beer.

What are you connecting those wires to? power side or load side ?

I'm clueless with electrics guys but you's are right looks like I need an electricians help.
It's getting connected to a 24v ac transformer.

I can see why there'd be a pair of leads to/from a 110/24vac step-down transformer for lighting the handle, but is there really a "beer pump" involved - and if so, where would that be located?

Cheers!

I don't know if it'll be a pump probably an electric motor.

I bought a keg of Stella Artois and have about 5 different faucets.
I could only use two of them as these had one line into them the beer line where as the other had 2 beer lines and a co2 line. My co2 goes straight into the keg coupler so can't really use them faucets I'm guessing.
The two faucets I have with one line are a manual handleGuinness ale one and an electric motor/pump woodpecker cider one.
The Guinness faucet just makes the pint foam all the way so I was going to use the woodpecker on but I need to find out which wires are which first

Latest posts

Back