Winemaker fooling with grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinotbloger

Reaction score
Hello HBT.

Let me get this out of the way right off: I'm a wine guy. One of those effete Pinot dudes who drone on an on all day about terroir. Please don't beat me up too bad.

Even though I live in the same town as Vinnie and spend at least a couple nights a week in the Russian River pub slurping down Pliney and Damnation, I still have gotten tired of buying beer for the long days and nights during crush.

I feel like I know a little bit about yeast and sanitation, so I'm jumping right into all grain. Hopefully you guys will help pick me up when I inevitably fall down. :rockin:

Well, atleast you will get to enjoy the fruits of your labor faster now. Welcome to homebrewing.

Welcome! I think the relative speed that brewing moves along at should be a refreshing change of pace for you. If you have questions or just need some clarification on anything, ask away!

Welcome! I'm like you, in that I've been making wine for over 15 years, brewing for five. I typically make fruit wines as opposed to grape.

Glad you're aboard! You'll find a wealth of information and friendliness. The search option is your new best friend.

Latest posts

Back