Win a Brand New JaDeD Brewing Hydra Wort Chiller from BrewSwag

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our first giveaway starts today. You have until 12/14 to register to win this beautiful wort chiller. If you are not familiar with JaDeD Brewing they have reinvented the immersion wort chiller. I have one and love it. It chills down my wort in 10 minutes.

To Enter: All you have to do is go to https://www.brewswag.com/pages/win-free-brew-swag to enter. Once you have done that, come back here and reply to this thread that you have entered. That's it. One lucky winner will get a free Hydra wort chiller sent to them directly from JaDeD

Hydra_large.jpg

I'm in. Thanks.

Maybe this was one of those fake giveaways. Get a bunch of people interested and then *POOF*, just disappear!

We are a paying sponsor here, not going anywhere. The contest just ended at midnight on Friday. Have no fear, there is a winner and the wort chiller has already been paid for.

Sorry for the delay everyone. It's been crazy busy filling orders here. We got caught up late Friday night and took the weekend off to be with family. I know everyone is anxious to know who the winner is.

Big Congrats to Brandon Holt from Texas, you are the lucky winner of the brand new Jaded Hydra Wort Chiller. The contest is officially closed. Brandon I will follow up with you via email for your mailing address. We will be running another contest very soon, the next one will be quite yeasty!

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay everyone. It's been crazy busy filling orders here. We got caught up late Friday night and took the weekend off to be with family. I know everyone is anxious to know who the winner is.

Big Congrats to Brandon Holt from Texas, you are the lucky winner of the brand new Jaded Hydra Wort Chiller. The contest is officially closed. Brandon I will follow up with you via email for your mailing address. We will be running another contest very soon, the next one will be quite yeasty!

Thanks for having the contest, always appreciated

Already have one. If you don't enter this drawing you really need to think again. This is one of the few items that does what it advertises.

I have one too and my plate clogger is now on the shelf.

Would love love love to see a stainless version of this made.

Latest posts

Back