Will trade a Pliny for a Dayman

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocotaco

Reaction score
I really, really miss Dayman. I have a Pliny The Elder that I got on Friday so it's pretty fresh. I'll trade it for a Dayman straight across if you still have one in the back of your fridge. I am in south OC, CA.

I am 95% sure they have it a my local store, I'll check on the way home, only ever had one pliny so I'd be more than happy to trade!

I brewed up a coffee ipa and was told its better than dayman, if you wanna do a swap...

I don't think my homebrew has been up-to-snuff lately to swap for anything... and I don't feel trading homebrew for commercial brew is legit. But thanks for the offer! If I ever brew something good I'll hit you up :mug:

I am 95% sure they have it a my local store, I'll check on the way home, only ever had one pliny so I'd be more than happy to trade!

If they do have it you should clean them out! I can usually get my hands on a Pliny (once every couple weeks) so I would be happy to trade more if I can. Or let me know of anything else you would trade for.

I don't think my homebrew has been up-to-snuff lately to swap for anything... and I don't feel trading homebrew for commercial brew is legit. But thanks for the offer! If I ever brew something good I'll hit you up :mug:

If i could only get some of that homebrews ive had on a commerical level...

Well I'm a liar apparently, the place I saw it last week is sold out and I called 3 others and they were all sold out too. Sorry, I won't speak so soon next time.

They brewed it months ago, so that's why I say it should be cleaned out if there's still some left. Ordinarily I wouldn't suggest it. Sorry to seem like an a-hole.

Back