Wie Gehts?! from utah/wisconsin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, which is it, Utah or Wisconson?

I started brewing in SLC (out of necessity as you may imagine) and can recommend a great store down town if you like.

Don't forget the Salt Lake Beer fest. I forget exactly when it is, but it was a rockin' good time.

Focus

Focus said:
Well, which is it, Utah or Wisconson?

I started brewing in SLC (out of necessity as you may imagine) and can recommend a great store down town if you like.

Don't forget the Salt Lake Beer fest. I forget exactly when it is, but it was a rockin' good time.

Focus

well right now im in Utah....i am from wisconsin and will either be back there in the next year or so....or i will be in like NH/VT or in OR/WA. yeah i started brewing actually partially becasue i can't handle paying like $50 for a 6pack of good beer anymore and partially because i have been thinking about it since i was 15(im from wisconsin so ya know we start young). so i figured its as good a time as any to claim my german heritage and brew some good stuff at home. I get my stuff at the Beer Nut if that was the store you were thinking of. :ban:

$50 as in fifty for a sixer of beer? Cripes...

Favorite Utah beer is Moab Brewery - Scorpion Pale Ale.

Yep, Beer Nut's who got us started. We got started brewing literally because we couldn't stand the selection of beers that were available - and we had access to the shoppette on base which was the best around!

Hope you can escape soon.

Focus

Back