Why was my post moved to another forum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerrydfl

Reaction score
I few days ago I posted to the DIY Project (Fermenters) forum and it was moved yesterday to the Fermentation and Yeast forum.
My post was about a problem I was having with my Fermentrack program running a ESP8266 fermentation controller. It was a bluetooth setup issue that has nothing whatever to do with the Fermenetation and Yeast forum. It is a hardware issue.

Please put it back where I believe it belongs.
jerrydfl

I few days ago I posted to the DIY Project (Fermenters) forum and it was moved yesterday to the Fermentation and Yeast forum.
My post was about a problem I was having with my Fermentrack program running a ESP8266 fermentation controller. It was a bluetooth setup issue that has nothing whatever to do with the Fermenetation and Yeast forum. It is a hardware issue.

Please put it back where I believe it belongs.
jerrydfl

Thursday 3pm: you created a thread in Fermentors. An hour after you posted it, one of our moderators moved it (not sure why) to Fermentation and Yeast (here).

Friday 10am: you created the identical thread in Fermentors again (here).

So, while I can't explain why your thread was moved, it appears you already fixed the problem. I would have moved it back no prob. Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't know what you want.

Last edited:
Ok, I did post it on Thursday and got this reply from Terpene.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try asking in the Fermentrack thread:
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum/...ewpi-www-replacement-for-raspberry-pi.649303/

I know it's possible, because I have a Tilt currently set up in Fermentrack. But I totally forgot how I set it up, so I can't help off the top of my head. But folks in the main thread can and will help.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He said to post it in the main thread..... ( It looks like my post was moved to the FERM & YEAST forum when he answered me. So on Friday when I saw his post I created a new one in Fermentrack forum . I thought I placed it in the wrong forum on Thursday going by what he said.

I don't know what you mean that it "appears I already fixed the problem" I still need an fix to get the Tilt to work.
Sorry for the confusion, but as long as its back in the Fermentract forum all should be ok.
Jerrydfl

Thursday 3pm: you created a thread in Fermentors. An hour after you posted it, one of our moderators moved it (not sure why) to Fermentation and Yeast (here).

Friday 10am: you created the identical thread in Fermentors again (here).

So, while I can't explain why your thread was moved, it appears you already fixed the problem. I would have moved it back no prob. Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't know what you want.

Back