Who wants 2 kegs worth of FREE beer? NY nassau area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABVIBUSRM

Reaction score
I have 2 kegs of beer that i cannot drink..they did not turn out well at all..I am not a fan of dumping..so if anyone wants it PM me and bring 2 sanitized kegs with you and i will jump them to your keg..just a warning thou the beer is terrible IMO..total failure on my part..you win most you lose some

Call your nearest college or university fraternity

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

You should try dumping sometime. It's quite liberating actually. Especially when it leads to more brewing of better beer.

I prefer never to dump and thankfully i was able to pass this beer to someone who can drink it ..I have dumped before and its anything but liberating

I prefer never to dump and thankfully i was able to pass this beer to someone who can drink it ..I have dumped before and its anything but liberating

Yeah, I don't understand that concept. How can it be liberating to spend all the money, time, effort and hopes of something good, and then throw it away? Good to hear your bro can use it. Funny how tastes differ so much within the same family, but it's the same in our family.

Yeah, I don't understand that concept. How can it be liberating to spend all the money, time, effort and hopes of something good, and then throw it away? Good to hear your bro can use it. Funny how tastes differ so much within the same family, but it's the same in our family.

Yeah you are right..I kinda a beer snob and my kegs are real estate to me..I like to brew as often as possible and if i have a beer that i dont like in a keg its taking up space and slows me down..thats why im happy to have freed up these kegs so i can get something good in it...I brew so regularly that i dont fret about a bad batch anymore..it happens sometimes..i just keep on brewing..98% of the time my brews are amazing and the 2% of the time just give it away.

Latest posts

Back