Who else is feeling good on Friday evening?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dread Monday on Friday night but I try not to think about it.

SWMBO just called, she's going out to the bar she said she wasn't going to go out to! I'll have another one, barkeep!

GOD said:
While singing, 10,000 bottles of beer on the wall....

That was pretty much how it was going. As I was having more and more beer I was wondering if I should be operating something that could easily put a puncture wound in my arm/hand/special place....

HurricaneFloyd said:
I had 3 chances to see the Dead and I skipped all of them. :(

Dead or Grateful Dead? If you missed the Dead, IMHO you didn't miss much. If you missed the Grateful Dead then you only missed 2,317 shows:cross:

God Emporer BillyBrew said:
How was the scene at Bob Weir?
The scene was pretty cool. Better then the last time I saw Rat-dog which was in 2002. The band has gotten pretty tight since Wasserman left. I was impressed and would recommend checking it out if you are into the Grateful Dead's music.

Really no rookies around at all. He played a ripping Come Together. My sister drove so I got to enjoy enough beer last night to keep my tail between my legs at the office all day:D

Where in VT are you? It's not Rut-Vegas is it? :D My wife and in-laws are from Fletcher, VT which is about 30 min north of Burlington.

glibbidy said:
The scene was pretty cool. Better then the last time I saw Rat-dog which was in 2002. The band has gotten pretty tight since Wasserman left. I was impressed and would recommend checking it out if you are into the Grateful Dead's music.
I saw them on that tour, also. Still, the scene man, the scene. Just can't get into the music too much.

HurricaneFloyd said:
Where in VT are you? It's not Rut-Vegas is it? :D My wife and in-laws are from Fletcher, VT which is about 30 min north of Burlington.

Brattleboro man, about 1000 steps from McNeill's Brewery :rockin:

The scene last night was definitely cool. I think the whole (Grateful Dead)experience is what did it for me. Still love their music

I'm in the first stage of "feel good" moving into the second stage. First stage is I am home from work. Second stage is I just poured a pint of Flying Dog Imperial Gonzo Porter. YOWEE!!! this stuff is potent, but damn good. I'm reall turnign into a alkie. I love the "imperial" beers more and more.

Prolly won't have much more than this one tonight though, gotta get up when the 5 year old gets up in the morn. :ban:

Dude said:
I'm in the first stage of "feel good" moving into the second stage. First stage is I am home from work. Second stage is I just poured a pint of Flying Dog Imperial Gonzo Porter. YOWEE!!! this stuff is potent, but damn good. I'm reall turnign into a alkie. I love the "imperial" beers more and more.

Prolly won't have much more than this one tonight though, gotta get up when the 5 year old gets up in the morn. :ban:
yeah, that'll be a party!

Dude said:

Welcome to the party! I'll be getting up whenever the Floyd starts whining too much to let me sleep!

Dude said:
Yeah! I'll probably get to watch Garfield the movie for the 10 millionth time. I can't wait.

Yeah but try a 9 year old who's gone retro because of his little bro and is all into Blues Clues AGAIN...

AND the little bro who's 2 and insists that PBS "Sprout" is the only thing the big TV in the living room will get...

Oh, and I feel the pain Dude... 6:30am tomorrow... 2 year old face to my bed ridden face.... :drunk:

:mug: Ize

Back