The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Built and installed a bench today. Will hold three divers gearing up and seven tanks.

image-4177383861.jpg

Cape Brewing said:
So have you actually had the Duck Sauce out on the water yet??

Apparently you're forgetting me calling you at work and telling you that if you walked three blocks down the hill to Rowe's Wharf I'd show you this view of the harbor. Your reply was something about not having your water Winfs handy.

image-683760349.jpg

I tried going through hops and malt names and she didn't go for it, tetnag and halletauer just didn't roll off the tongue.

We settled on Rory Michael. He was born 5/10.

DakotaRules said:
I tried going through hops and malt names and she didn't go for it, tetnag and halletauer just didn't roll off the tongue.

We settled on Rory Michael. He was born 5/10.

Congrats!

paulthenurse said:
Lobstersaurus would have it all over Sha'neequa. Imagine the first day of school! How f'ing cool!!!!!

If you name the kid Lobstersaurus I swear to god I'll pay for his college.

Paul your going to school now, last thing you need is another college tuition payment.

Driving through Norton the other day after spending g the morning with my daughter. Needed a beer or twelve. Stopped at Trinity, THE place in the greater Taunton metropolitan area to score a cold Bog Water. (And while it is in fact the ONLY place to do so I don't really think that matters TOO much.)

Had a Stinger with lunch... didn't suck. Had a second... didn't suck.

Wasn't 'orgasmic' as one of its brewers claimed. (You can probably guess which one.) But it didn't suck. Next time I'm lost in Norton and wicked thirsty and exasperated I might just stop there again. But probably not.

Cape Brewing said:
Hey... congrat Dakota!! Awesome news! Glad everyone is safe and happy.

Prepare for Phase Two of your life to begin. Phase One just ended.

Thanks Brian! Congrats on the brewery! We need to have a beer sometime and catch up.

[quotee Brewing;5194687]Buy a bottle fresh from the brewery. Its bettah[/quote]

I would if they were ever open. You would think a business trying to sell its product would have business hours conducive to doing business. How much could it cost to hire some hairbrained, big tittied coed from down the street to.stand there in a Shooters rip off costume and give away the house to her friends?

[...]How much could it cost to hire some hairbrained, big tittied coed from down the street to.stand there in a Shooters rip off costume and give away the house to her friends?

Ah....to dream the improbable dream...

Speaking of which, this RIIS is kicking my a$$.
I'll dream of "Shooters" babes...

Cheers! :drunk:

TheDudeLebowski said:
Wait! What? Brian went pro?

I know right who knew? He hasn't bragged about it for the last year or anything.... Hell he hasnt even started a thread bragging about it......

Back