Barley crusher question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clanchief

Reaction score
My wife got me a barley crusher for Christmas last year. When I first tried to use it, I couldn't get anything at all to push through it. Seeing as it had a lifetime warranty, I sent the whole thing back and asked for a replacement. I didn't realize they had only wanted the actually mills though, and I sent EVERYTHING. After some conversation, they did return everything to me, no problem, with one teeny tiny exception: the screws to fit the mill itself into the board. As SWMBO is kind of paranoid about me just going and grabbing some screws to throw in there and put it back together, I told her I'd ask here. Anyone know what size screws I need to use to put that back together? Thanks. And yeah, I feel like an ass asking this, but at least I won't end up sleeping on the floor. :)

And the answer is......... 1/4"-20 x 1" (as measured from under the bolt head). don't forget the 1/4" flat washer.
:mug:

Thanks! Gonna stop off at Menard's tonight on my way home from work and grab some!

Back