Hello from las vegas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimkd7

Reaction score
Hello all
I maybe a brewer in a few months just on
getting info for the hobby

Lots of good stuff here

Welcome to the forum. There is couple shops in Vegas (well one in Henderson) and you'll find lots of useful info and people willing to help on here. If you haven't already, check out "How to Brew" by John Palmer and any other reading material you can find for a good start. Remember, any questions you have are likely to already be answered here on the forum if you search a bit.

Cheers,

Hello, The shop that I use in henderson is great! its called U Bottle It, really nice people, nice clean store, very helpful, once a month they have a brew club do a brew day in the parking lot, with several brewers brewing, If you went to the brew day you would get to see several different ways to brew and be able to ask lots of questions.

Cheers :tank:

Thanks for the info

I was going to hit both shops in town, both about the same distance

Ubottle a little more time but they'll both see me

Welcome to the group, from CO. Study the forum stickies and the wiki, lots of great information. Then ask away, this is a super helpful group.

Back