WHere to cut hole in 4.4 Frigidaire FFPA4422UM- has no freezer unit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyG

Reaction score
I just built a bar with 1565 bottle caps- epoxy covered and want to use a 4.4 cu. ft. Frigidaire as a keg cooler. Where do I cut the hole for the line w/o risking hitting a coil? It has no freezer unit and I'd like to be able to hide the cut hole, in case I need to use the 3 year extended warranty. What about the plastic cap near the top on the back? I did a search on this website and nothing comes up for a model FFPA4422UM.

I just built a bar with 1565 bottle caps- epoxy covered and want to use a 4.4 cu. ft. Frigidaire as a keg cooler. Where do I cut the hole for the line w/o risking hitting a coil? It has no freezer unit and I'd like to be able to hide the cut hole, in case I need to use the 3 year extended warranty. What about the plastic cap near the top on the back? I did a search on this website and nothing comes up for a model FFPA4422UM.

Hi, curious if you found any info on this Lowe’s Frigidaire model FFPA4422UM. I just picked one up for a COVID quarantine (college campus closing, son is coming back home and will be in 14 day quarantine). Figured I could eventually convert it.

Latest posts

Back