What's up guys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agroff383

Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Alex I am 24 years old and just bought a kit to homebrew, and I found this site....I am so excited! I love beer and trying new kinds, and I just can't wait to brew my own. I am glad there seems to be a lot of knowledge on here so I feel more comfortable.....so salutations to everyone!

Welcome...

If your OG is off on your extract brew, no worries, the OG is correct, it is just very hard to get the sugars evenly mixed into solution when brewing. It will be fine :mug:

Thought Id get that out of the way... welcome!

Haha I mean hello ALL not just guys....I assumed there were some ladies making some mean brews on here....awesome!:mug:

Welcome! I'm new here too...lso to brewing pretty much but I have learned so much information in the past few months. I can't believe I'm about to start my 4th brew next weekend already. The pol is right about that extract though...mine was definately off the first time...and if something does go wrong the first time you brew, don't let it stop you from trying again...it gets more fun (and rewarding) each brew.

Welcome to the addiction. Don't get discouraged and keep brewing. If you make some bad beer just give it to your friends and tell them it's foreign. If they say it's gross you can blame it on their uncultured palates. Make sure to videotape it though, because that would be funny to see.

Haha I mean hello ALL not just guys....I assumed there were some ladies making some mean brews on here....awesome!:mug:

Welcome! Yep, there are a few women around (I wouldn't use the term "ladies" to describe some of them) who brew a bit.

It's an obsession, that's for sure. The more you brew, the more you want to brew. It's a real sickness. Welcome to it!!!!:mug:

Back