What is up my brew people!! -New kid from illinois!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i_heart_beer

Reaction score
Hello and how ya doin? I'm a fairly new brewer and i think I've hit the ground running, which is awesome! Thanks to a very knowledgable brewmeister I work with on the daily I've been introduced to homebrewing this past summer. When this guy told me he made his own beer I knew we would be great friends. He gave me a couple cold bottles of heff(edworts I think) and that was it for me. I had to do this too. After I helped him out for the first time with a double batch of edworts Oktoberfest, I was hooked. He helped me get set up for my first brew which was an extract pumpkin ale( and happened to be mighty tasty) albeit that was my first and last extract (except for a gf i have fermenting)... it's all grain biab on the stove top for me now! With his help I've made some very very tasty brews. He suggested I register with HBT, and here i am! Since the week or so I've been on here I've learned a ton, gotten some good suggestions on a few questions, and now have a "not short" list of recipes lined up! Although I only seem to keep making edworts haus pale ale! With my friends help from here I plan on ditching the bags and making a mash tun in the next week or so.( and after that a wort chiller ) I look foward to bothering everyone with annoying beginner questions and have some mis-steps to share along the way. Thanks and happy brewing!

Back