What are you Grillin/smoking/drinking

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6midgets

Big & Tall Brewing
Reaction score
I noticed that there aren't any threads for grilling. So I decided to make a post to show off them grillin skills. Surely I'm not the only amateur grill master on here.

Not directly, but there is a thread for what are you drinking now. There is one what did you cook this weekend. And there is a thread for what did you smoke.

That being said very nice looking pork

Not directly, but there is a thread for what are you drinking now. There is one what did you cook this weekend. And there is a thread for what did you smoke.

But not one for all three combined?

Thanks. This is to keep from make three separate posts

Thanks. This is to keep from make three separate posts

No pics, so use your imagination.... Homemade brats whilst drinking beer. I forgot what beer because the tag fell off the fermenter, but it tasted like beer.

Oh, and I smoked an Nub while waiting.

Nice Kamado BTW.

No pics either, but I’m drinking and I’ll play...
Canadian AAA ribeye - 1 pound
Freakshow Carbernet - 1 bottle
La Antiguedad - 1 Toro

can’t get into specifics for the rest of the night...
:D

to clarify, does one have to post a simultaneous picture of what they're grillin/smoking/drinking @ the same time?

i don't smoke so I may only be able to check 2 of 3 said boxes. feels bad to be left out

Was up early this Morning, got 2 grills out and Made Spatchcocked Chickens, Chicken Thighs, Burgers, Steaks and Grilled Asparagus. Everything was Great. Just had some Shofferhoffer Grapefruit Bier while I was Grilling

20190522_101938.jpg
20190522_120852-2.jpg

Back