Whaddup ya schmucks?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rossweiser

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm Jonathon and I love beer....

"Hiiii Jonathon"

So. A little about me. My brewing career is 6 days and 2 hrs old, although my passion has been brewing for almost 3 years. I spent those almost 3 years (minus 6 days 2 hours) reading, listening, watching, attending, lurking, etc etc all over the internet, conventions, idle chit chat with strangers, forums, etc etc trying to gore myself into buying all that scary equipment. Well I finally did and despite not even moving anything into secondary fermentation (hold the shock, I'm adding apricots) yet, I'm already to-the-moon excited about it the adventure.

Some things I could hope to gain from this community would #1, first and foremost; Guidance. I literally have no idea what I'm doing aside from what I've read in books, recipes, etc. I'm wide open to recommendations and advice. Thats not to say I haven't developed an opinion on set ups and ideas yet. So I hope its not just idle advice you don't want to talk about.

And lastly I just would like a place to come while I'm waiting on those magical little yeasties to convert my sugars into delicious brewskis and still talk brewing, think brewing, read brewing.

I have several hobbies and a career that tend to get in the way sometimes. Such as motorcycles, marriage, Army, fishing, shooting. Here's to hoping that I can become more than the creepy lurker guy and more of an asset to the community.

Cheers.

Back