Weird BeerSmith issue

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mcbobs

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've got a quick question about my beersmith.

I've got the Premium edition of Beersmith that doesn't seem to be working right. When I click on one of my recipes, it will show me all of my information, but it won't bring up the ingredients that I have put into the recipe. I can add ingredients and it will account for them in my all of measurements and estimations, but it won't show my actual ingredients.

Anyone have this problem before? How did you fix it?

I WOULD just redownload all of the files, but the activation code from purchasing it is only good for use two times and I've already used it twice.

Can anyone help?

It is only good for reactivation twice? I emailed when I lost mine after several reactivations because I didn't even have it anymore.

They seem like nice folks to work with! I doubt you have to reinstall it though. When you say it wont bring up the ingredients to that recipe, if you added like 8 pounds 2 row, 1 pound carared, 2 oz cascade, it wont show the ingredients themselves but the values instead?

Back