Water chemistry app

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

autonomist3k

Reaction score
Is there an app for calculating water chemistry which works like the popular spreadsheets?
I use Beersmith and it only calculates water adjustments for a particular water profile, and the spreadsheets are annoying to me.

If not, is there a reason these spreadsheets can't be converted to an app?

I've not seen this water calculator....thanks.
I'm planning to try 100% RO water and don't see any way to show that in this calculator but when I use my water, I'll definitely give this a try.

I've not seen this water calculator....thanks.
I'm planning to try 100% RO water and don't see any way to show that in this calculator but when I use my water, I'll definitely give this a try.

Can't you just enter "0" for all values to start with RO?

I've seen that one, haven't used it, but I was meant an app that I can download to my phone or computer instead of using my web browser.
If you're looking to download then, I'd suggest Bru'n Water. I downloaded and added a tab for my mash and sparge water calcs and linked in where the inputs for these are needed.

Back