Wanted fresh Firestone W Dbl Jack

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwin

Reaction score
Never done any trading here but been craving some Dbl Jack since I finished off my NY suitcase (I left clothes in NYC to bring back beer). Unfortunately FW doesn't distribute near TN. I can PayPal or trade. I have access to 2017 Doom and KBS. Have a 2016 Worldwide Stout. Work at a killer beer store, so I can get my hands on a bit of stuff. KBS and Doom are running low, so would need to move quick. Lemme know!

Also, Dark Horse - Smells like a safety meeting
Dark horse- barrel aged Scotty karate
And some pretty killer IPAs from Bearded Iris(local)

No 2jack? That's sad for the entire beer world.

Thanks. Brewed the Brutis clone a year+ ago and it was close, except the 002 stalled.
Guess I'll have to resort to that

Yeah, I had a day of mourning when I heard that news. I though DJ was a better beer than Pliny and one of the best west coast IPAs I'd ever had.

It will truly be missed
The balance of it was spectacular.
The first sip was always a bit sweet, but the rest of the pint delivered.
Wonder if I could petition the release of the recipe?
Probably not, since the buyout and all...

Well, I sent Adam and David an email. We'll see if anything happens.

@Jwin check my post on here let me know if you're interested. I need help from Nashville. I work in DC and they get great beer from all over. They get FW sometimes but no WJ. Also I live in Tampa so I can get anything from here as well.

Latest posts

Back