Want to trade for fresh Pliny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABVIBUSRM

Reaction score
I live in NY dying for some Pliny, is anyone willing to trade some fresh pliny..let me know what kind of beer you want and i will see if i can get it cheers..but please fresh Pliny only..i will keep it honest thats a promise

no heady topper for awhile but post the beer you want and i will see if my place has it..i need me some PTE.

ill help you out OP. When you want something in particular leaving it up the other party to "search" for beer they want you to send them is a task.

List some options from around the area that might trade well with west coast traders.

Heres a list of what new York gets that california does not.

Bells

Blind Bat [Limited]

Brooklyn

Captain Lawrence [Limited]

Cigar City [Limited]

Cricket Hill [Limited]

Crooked Letter [Limited]

Founders

Greenport Harbor

Hoppin Frog

Ithaca

Keegan Ales

Left Hand

Long Trail

Maine

Otter Creek

Schlafly

Sixpoint

Sly Fox

Southampton

Thirsty Dog

Troegs

Two Brothers

Weyerbacher

ill help you out OP. When you want something in particular leaving it up the other party to "search" for beer they want you to send them is a task.

List some options from around the area that might trade well with west coast traders.

Heres a list of what new York gets that california does not.

Bells

Blind Bat [Limited]

Brooklyn

Captain Lawrence [Limited]

Cigar City [Limited]

Cricket Hill [Limited]

Crooked Letter [Limited]

Founders

Greenport Harbor

Hoppin Frog

Ithaca

Keegan Ales

Left Hand

Long Trail

Maine

Otter Creek

Schlafly

Sixpoint

Sly Fox

Southampton

Thirsty Dog

Troegs

Two Brothers

Weyerbacher

Thanks for the tips.

I see that you are from Long Island. If you ever want to drive down to Philly I have heard they sell there. Don't know if there is a taste difference since I haven't had Pliny yet but it could be worth the trip to Philly and visit the historic area as well.

Back