Want: Mead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennachi

Reaction score
I live in Delaware and I have been told by more than one liquor store owner that Chaucer's Mead is the only mead available in Delaware. Isn't this sad!? Two bottles later, I am very intrigued by mead as I only recently discovered what mead is on this forum.

I found this forum while researching wine making as I just started a couple of weeks ago with six gallon batches of a California Pinot Noir and an Italian Valpolicella.

I hope to start a show mead within a couple of weeks, when I get a few extra dollars to buy some more equipment.

So here is my request: let me try some of your amazing mead :)

All donations accepted.

Me paying for shipping is not out of the question.

And the only other thing I can promise is to ship you back a bottle of wine or mead in a year or so when its ready. (Yes, I understand this part isn't that enticing).

Also accepted: a link and personal review to a decent/good bottle of mead available online for shipping to Delaware.

Thank you for reading!

State line liquor near the MD/DE border has several mead to try. It would be good for you to taste a few to get an idea of what you like.
However, commercial mead available are terrible in my opinion. They are back sweetened. Have fun with it. I have made 10+ meads and all were sensationally different with the variations in receipe's I have played with. Try adding different herbs, different yeasts, different honey, etc.
Brew Strong!
Chris

Back