Want: Founders BFast Stout, SixPoint beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SFGiantsFan925

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am looking for Founders Breakfast stout and/ or the KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout).

Also looking for SixPoint Resin and/or Three Beans.

I can offer:

Pliny
Other Russian River barrel aged/ sours
Drakes Brewing
Heretic Brewing (Jamils Brewery)
Stone
Lost Abbey/ Port Brewing
Lagunitas
Bear Republic
Many others within California, just ask what you are looking for.

Thanks for looking!

The542 said:
I can still get resin, and probably three beans, but BS and KBS is seasonally out of my reach atm.

I can get founders breakfast stout and resin - pe if interested

SFGiantsFan925 said:
Hey everyone,

I am looking for Founders Breakfast stout and/ or the KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout).

Also looking for SixPoint Resin and/or Three Beans.

I can offer:

Pliny
Other Russian River barrel aged/ sours
Drakes Brewing
Heretic Brewing (Jamils Brewery)
Stone
Lost Abbey/ Port Brewing
Lagunitas
Bear Republic
Many others within California, just ask what you are looking for.

Thanks for looking!

What RR sours can you get?

How about Almanac sours?

Btw I think 3Beans is seasonal and the cans I've seen recently have all been past their enjoy by date. Not that I wouldn't drink them but thought you should know.

What RR sours can you get?

How about Almanac sours?

Btw I think 3Beans is seasonal and the cans I've seen recently have all been past their enjoy by date. Not that I wouldn't drink them but thought you should know.

I can get Almanac. I have a place here on town that gets it. Also, the city I work in has a place that has a bunch of Almanac stuff. Anything in particular you are looking for??

Right now from Russian River I can get the following:
Pliny (Double IPA)
Blind Pig (IPA, many think its better than Pliny)
Damnation (Belgian type Golden Ale)
Temptation (Sour Blonde aged in Chardonnay barrels)
Supplication (Sour aged in Pinot Noir barrels)

If any of this sounds good let me know VIA PM. We can further talk via PM.

For the other posters:

I am not in a hurry for a trade. I would love some Resin (doesnt have to be super fresh). And I am planning on the upcoming release of the Breakfast Stout. I have some aging from last year and want more to age and some to drink. So, I am really looking for Resin, Breakfast Stout and if you can some Founders Porter.

I like the idea of a Blind Pig for KBS start of a trade. Easier to send multiple bottles... I'll get back to you. Three beans is easy to do and damn well worth it.

Jim

I like the idea of a Blind Pig for KBS start of a trade. Easier to send multiple bottles... I'll get back to you. Three beans is easy to do and damn well worth it.

Jim

Im in!! Haha. I have a couple 2012 KBs that are "aging" and would love any more I can get. Any 3 Beans that I can get would be amazing, That stuff is one of my 5 top beers of all time. Nit sure I can pinpoint why, but its amazing.

SixPoint is such a great brewery. I love pretty much all their stuff, along with Founders.

Sorry for the delays getting back to people.

I have been super busy lately with "life". So, I will try and message everyone today or tomorrow.

SFGiantsFan925 said:
Sorry for the delays getting back to people.

I have been super busy lately with "life". So, I will try and message everyone today or tomorrow.

I can get most founders including breakfast stout, porter, imperial stout etc. also resin and gandhi bot which is a great dipa - would love to try Pliny orang of the Russian rivers mentioned

I have last years BS, KBS, and BCS, a bunch of Surly Wet canned less than a week ago, and a lot of other good stuff. I would love to get Pliny & some RR sours, also really wanna try FW Parabola, Wooky Jack and some from AleSmith. I don't know anything about Drakes or Heretic... PM me if you're interested.

ja09 said:
I have last years BS, KBS, and BCS, a bunch of Surly Wet canned less than a week ago, and a lot of other good stuff. I would love to get Pliny & some RR sours, also really wanna try FW Parabola, Wooky Jack and some from AleSmith. I don't know anything about Drakes or Heretic... PM me if you're interested.

Not sure if you already made your trade. If not i would love to trade for your KBS, BCS, and the surly wet. I have Pliny, blind pig, consecration, temptation. Can get drakes and heretic. If your looking for anything else let me know.
Cheers

ja09 said:

Pm sent

Latest posts

Back