ISO Zombie Dust, other 3F beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eandersen

Reaction score
Like it says, I'm looking to get my hands on some Zombie Dust. I have anything available in the New York area at my disposal....I personally highly recommend Six Point, especially Resin and 3Beans

Recently acquired Fantome Saison, The Bruery Bois, and Stone Espresso IRS. Also have access to nearly all Maine Beer Co. brews including Lunch

I would love to trade for Lunch. I have the following 3Fs: Permanent Funeral, Rabbid Rabbit, Black Heart and i can stop at a bottle store to double check but the had Dreadnaught too with some of the other regular 12oz bottles. I also have some Gumballhead.

I'm about to head out for a bit but I can stop at the bottle shop on my to work today too. Let me know if any of those are of interest. I'll check seekabrew to see if there are any others in the Ny area on my to try list.

jaydog2314 said:
I would love to trade for Lunch. I have the following 3Fs: Permanent Funeral, Rabbid Rabbit, Black Heart and i can stop at a bottle store to double check but the had Dreadnaught too with some of the other regular 12oz bottles. I also have some Gumballhead.

I'm about to head out for a bit but I can stop at the bottle shop on my to work today too. Let me know if any of those are of interest. I'll check seekabrew to see if there are any others in the Ny area on my to try list.

I'd definitely be interested in some gumballhead and permanent funeral. No access to the dust though?

How much ZD you looking to get? What else from 3F are you looking for? Think I'm headed to the brew pub next weekend, ill see what I can do.

Back