Free hops from Williams Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mtn_Brewer

Reaction score
I took advantage of this offer today and thought others may wish to partake. For $60 worth of stuff I already needed I got 12 oz of free whole hops.

Coupon code: Z56

Free Centennial & Northern Brewer Whole Hops
Current crop 2012 whole Centennial, and Northern Brewer (6 oz. each for a total of 12 ounces). These have been stored refrigerated in oxygen barrier bags. The Centennial have an alpha of 13.2%, the Northern Brewer have an alpha of 9.4%. Free with your order of $60.00 or more until Sunday.
From now through Sunday (June 2nd), enter coupon Z56 at checkout with orders with a subtotal greater than $60.00 to get your 6 oz. pack of Centennial and Northern Brewer whole hops at no charge.

Not retroactive to orders placed before this email was received. Expires at 5pm Pacific Time, June 2nd, 2013.

I was lucky enought to get the email on this right before logging onto Willaims for an order.

Never used whole hops before, going to have to do some reading.

Back