What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Citra CT with Morel swiss cheese and Miguel Cabrera Salsa

ForumRunner_20130507_041158.jpg

20130506_130451_HDR_Hagrid-1.jpg

Beautiful Belgian pale ale. Would have liked it to be less hazy, but this is the best tasting session beer I've ever made.

House is all packed up, just my brew gear and some furniture left here, going to keep it that way, I go to school in this town so I will be stopping in to brew and study still. Here's to a new chapter though! :cheers:

Would you be willing to share the recipe, this is the perfect time to start a session ale

The_Aerator(1).jpg

So give it a try, and pick one up or borrow someone’s next time you are at a party or event. And if you are using one on a young wine, and someone calls you a “wine snob”, just proceed to pour his or her wine directly from the bottle, and yours through your aerator. You win, they loose.

Trying to make my calculus homework a little less unbearable.

And just to chime in on the Blue Bell discussion... Blue Bell rules, but living in CT I can't get it and my next best option is B&J. I'm getting out of the Navy in 2015 and moving back to Texas so I'll be able to get Blue Bell on the reg. :D

Whatcha studyin' there Nuke....

Derivatives and integrals :)

Havin a Shorts Hupa Lupa Licious after unpacking these!! They will be chilling shortly. Niinkasi Tricerahops, Total Domination and Spring Reign. Bitter Root Single Hop and Red Dread. And Lolos Golden Strong and Citra NWPA. Traded for the Ninkasi but very excited to try the Bitter Root as Ive heard good things same as heard good things about the homebrew. Thanks LoloMT !!!!!!! You will have a good box to open as well :mug:

ForumRunner_20130507_143505.jpg

ForumRunner_20130507_143558.jpg

Having some of my Hopped & Confused v2 to celibrate my stuff finally getting here from midwest. They not only refunded my shipping,but also gave me a free copy of BYO's "250 classic clone recipes"! That's a $10 mag! :ban:

unionrdr said:
Having some of my Hopped & Confused v2 to celibrate my stuff finally getting here from midwest. They not only refunded my shipping,but also gave me a free copy of BYO's "250 classic clone recipes"! That's a $10 mag! :ban:

Nice! How's the beer taste?

Havin a Shorts Hupa Lupa Licious after unpacking these!! They will be chilling shortly. Niinkasi Tricerahops, Total Domination and Spring Reign. Bitter Root Single Hop and Red Dread. And Lolos Golden Strong and Citra NWPA. Traded for the Ninkasi but very excited to try the Bitter Root as Ive heard good things same as heard good things about the homebrew. Thanks LoloMT !!!!!!! You will have a good box to open as well :mug:

View attachment 120586

View attachment 120587

Good deal I'm glad that they all made it there safely enjoy! :mug:

I tried a Zombie Dust recipe and am loving every drop. I also have some Fat Tire clone left and my Guiness clone is ready this weekend! My Carboy has an American Wheat with 5lbs raspberries added. For the wife of course!

Drinking my last pumpkin ale from October... While mashing the 2013 batch of pumpkin ale! I hope V2 tastes more like what I want... Although this one is great, I am looking for ...different...

Pumpkin ale last one 2012.jpg

Homebrew vanilla stout finally coming into its own. Damn this **** is good
Leonardo approved

image-1221597573.jpg

RanGra said:
I tried a Zombie Dust recipe and am loving every drop. I also have some Fat Tire clone left and my Guiness clone is ready this weekend! My Carboy has an American Wheat with 5lbs raspberries added. For the wife of course!

I need to get me some Zombie Dust after all the great stuff I have heard.

HB "honey" wheat. Honey is in quotes because it didn't really come through. Great beer anyway!

image-2782809910.jpg

Now New Holland Red Tulip, special brewed for Tulip Time festival. This ones a homerun red ale!! Growler possibly coming home

Gravity sample of my Smoked Porter. If I may brew the base beer again and leave it as is, but it this oughta be good once I unleash the hellfire I have soaking in vodka.

Homebrew vanilla stout finally coming into its own. Damn this **** is good
Leonardo approved

Awesome! I'm loving my young vanilla imperial stout only a couple months in the bottles. That vanilla really can make the beer freakin amazing. Jealous of that glass, Leo was my favorite, because swords are so much better than a stick, small poking knifes, and a couple sticks chained together IMO.

Back