Vintage neon beer sign value?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shade3599

Reaction score
I just found a vintage miller high life beer sign in my wife's grandparents house. It seems like it is made of iron as it is very heavy. I couldn't really read the numbers on the manufacturers plate except the series which was 1967. So I'm guess it was made around 1967. So I was wondering what this sign might be worth and also the best way to clean it up a bit. This is my first post and plan on coming back often because I just ordered my first home brewer kit. My neighbor has been brewery for 6 months now and he got me hooked.

See if you can find someone trying to sell one on eBay....then cut that in half. But seriously, if it's working it might be worth something. If it's not....it will be a lot harder sell. I've seen working neon signs go for hundreds of dollars, yet I have several in the garage that the wife picked up for less than 20 bucks at yard sales. Hit or miss.... Oh, and Welcome!!

Back