We are Monster Millin!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flipadelphia

Reaction score
Me and my buddy (BradleyBrew) on here just assembled our new monster mill on a stand he built today!

Very excited! We've been getting our grain milled from our LHBS for our entire all grain career....which that mill (and our efficiency) was piss poor to say the least.

Anyway here are some pics...cheers!

ForumRunner_20130522_211830.jpg

ForumRunner_20130522_211842.jpg

ForumRunner_20130522_211851.jpg

ForumRunner_20130522_211908.jpg

Is that monster mill on wheels? The stand looks like one of those carts from elementary school with the overhead projector on it. I am dating myself here.

alestateyall said:
Is that monster mill on wheels? The stand looks like one of those carts from elementary school with the overhead projector on it. I am dating myself here.

Only if it has the rubber grooved mat on top :)

Nope the stand has no wheels. It's not as hardcore as some setups on here, but it works for us. Can't wait to start grinding with this and brewing!

Back