• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

50' 1/2" Stainless Immersion Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirilis

Lvl 10 Beer Nerd
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Midwest supplies has them but they are out of stock. Anyone have one they want to sell or know where I can get one?

NY Brew Supply has them but they are 3/8" and I want 1/2" so as a last resort I guess I can get ne of those.

Here's a place that seems to have them in stock.

EDIT: Oops, never mind, now it says backordered...

LOL, thanks for the link.. these things must go super fast... i guess ill have to settle for the 3/8ths.. i really wanted the more water flow and taller coil though for 1/2 BBL batches

The stainless brewing chiller is also out of stock, but the site says they'll have more in the "middle of May". Before you settle for the 3/8, it might be worth sending them a quick e-mail to see if they'll have more soon...

Back