New Brewer - Privet Drive Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrivetDriveBrewery

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm Brian, I'm a new brewer. I'm 26, a pharmacist in Granger, Indiana. Brewed my first batch 3 weeks ago, looking to bottle and start my second batch next weekend. Just thought I'd say hello, I'm sure you'll see plenty of questions coming out of me as I'm trying to figure this whole thing out.

Your name makes me feel slightly less awkward about my reference to butterbeer in my introduction thread...so...thanks for that!

I think it's subtle enough that people don't automatically associate my name with what it's about outing me as a complete nerd. I do enjoy your butterbeer reference though and expect you to share the recipe if you ever make one.

Welcome to the hobby!

hobby...obsession....addiction..... welcome

don't worry about the harry potter, we liked it so much we got our own fang, a Neapolitan Mastiff or Neo (they drool, a lot it was a big problem on set you will learn if you ever go to the studio tour in London.)

Back