Alabama Homebrew Legislation 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only works for me in Internet Explorer, in Windows 7. Audio is horrible quality again, too.

-Rich

I get really nice audio on the video feed. Ready to smack the "zapper" windbag guy who keeps asking for titles of local message/bills to be read at length.

Who is that guy?

Edit: Singleton. He's asking about every. single. title.

More Democrat procedural punishment for Republican chicanery earlier in the session? Ugh.

-Rich

More Democrat procedural punishment for Republican chicanery earlier in the session? Ugh.

-Rich

Ready to choke him. Free the Hops says that he is pro-homebrew (and his own wandering comments at the beginning of the session make me think the same), but I'm tired of him wasting time.

Do you all realize that to brew illegally, you must either be in Alabama (or, briefly, MS) or an Islamic state? If we don't make it, I'd say it is time to use this fact to engage in some fear-mongering of our own, promoting the suspicion that ALCAP is secretly an Islamic organization, working to bring in Sharia law. I don't know, maybe they are closer to that than to historic Christianity.

"It is a mistake to think that Christians ought all to be teetotalers; Mohammedanism, not Christianity, is the teetotal religion."
--C. S. Lewis

Recess... Wow.

I can only presume they're doing lots of backroom negotiating. Courageous wrangling on the down-low for the good of the populace.

Yeah.

-Rich

I don't think it matters. I think we're dead in the water with the 10 minute rule in effect.

Damn voucher bill *sigh*

They have been running pretty late the last couple sessions. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go well into the evening. If the budget ever gets to the floor, I would not be surprised to see them go to midnight.

This is politics at it's best. Somebody gets their feelers hurt and they cause a problem for everybody. Makes you wonder why anybody wants to go through this.
Rep. McCutcheon and Senator Holtzclaw need our thanks for even attempting this.
Hope we can still get this through. Surely they can get the the 1st bill!

Senator Ross was my high school principal. He had my deep respect but he is quickly losing it.

Latest posts

Back