Who is ready for BIG BREW DAY!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkness

Reaction score
Me and a Budy loaded up equipment and are about ready 3 mash tun's with pumps and heating elements for RIMS setup, 3 boil kettles, 2 HTL's.
And everything else

image.jpg

Awesome! I'm brewing an American wheat and my son (5 years old) is brewing a root beer on my second burner. I'll keep a close eye of course. My other buddy might bring his gear over and brew, so It potentially could also be a 3 brewers day!

Happy Brewing. Cheers!

You to man. My nephew comes over and makes root beer and other sodas. He also helps me brew love sto help Dough in.

I'll be raising a glass of home brew for the traditional toast at noon anyway. My brew stuff got held up,so no brew day for me...

Definitely getting off some big brews today, but not as large and in charge like yourself Darkness! :mug:

I have a Chimay clone taking a bath in the mash tun. I am getting a second strike heated for midnight maple wheat. Have a few gallons of maple syrup left over that I made so it is time to ferment some up.

Buddy picking me up in a few to grab ingredients for my amber wheat! First brew day I've been able to manage in almost a year

Back