I need an admin! I got an article! Seriously....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smonteton

Reaction score
You heard it here first!
I will teach you how to get your dog to get a beer for you!
Yes you heard that right , a beer for you ....and not just that but shut the door too!
I have submitted for an article multiple times with no reply so maybe this post can be the ticket!
Idk maybe enough people want to see this, it is an amazing party trick worthy of an article !

thanks and cheers smon:mug:

I will post a video within the hour of my dog performing this trick.

i have not figured out how to post videos , someone point me in the right direction?

Error Selecting Database: Unknown database 'homebrewtalk'
this is what i get when trying to post video?

h7EDFD524

but your friends bring over bottled beer?
you could have your dog get the beer for them?

That sucked. I wish I could have this time back I wasted on this so I could go to church or something else stupid.

I love the first page in this thread, it sounds like your dog got you one too many!

But cool trick, I wish my dog could do that.

savory i hope your trollin me buddy .... i cant give all the info to the trick till i get an article...but the secrets will be exsposed soon!

Secrets on how to train a dog? I don't think that's secret, really.

While training a dog might not seem like rocket science, I find this particular trick fun and interesting. I'd love to see his "article".

This is a fun homebrewing/beer forum. I think this is a fun beer-related thread. I'm looking forward to more!

I trained my Mastiff to do this. It only works if I have cheese for a reward.

hahaha! xperskir. wake up in the morning and dog is passed out on the kitchen floor next to all the bones from the rack of ribs he ate the night before.

lol
I could see that but (knock on wood) not yet
so i got ahold of a couple mods i think yooper and passed pawn, i just have to type it up and submit it to them. I think i can get it done over the next week. I will include plenty of pics and video . i was thinking of borrowing my friends dog and train him in a week . That way people can see that this trick is quite simple with a lil bit of time and patience, and that it can be accomplished within a week . Fine tuning the trick to perfection may take a while longer depending on breed and your relationship with the dog.:mug:

Back