Is this ok? :/

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noz03

Reaction score
I'm on my 3rd batch this week, a mexican cervesa. My last 2 were both stouts and bubbled and foamed a lot in the first 2 days, this one however doesnt show any foam or head in the fermenter at all! just a few small bubbles... is it ok? I'm having cooling issues and the temp is 3-4* higher than the yeast says it should be but shouldnt that just mean it would ferment more aggressively?

Whats the chance someone else from turkey answers your post! lol

Wait out a week and check gravity (assuming you have a hydrometor) to see if its droped.

Yeast strains act differently on the strain, evironment, temp.
Was the yeast you used a little salt packet underneath the cover of the can?

Oh yeah didnt notice veritas is also in turkey! omg, i dont think i ever even heard of anyone else brewing here! :)

Yeah the yeast was a little salt packet type thing, no name of the strain on it though.

Oh yeah didnt notice veritas is also in turkey! omg, i dont think i ever even heard of anyone else brewing here! :)

Yeah the yeast was a little salt packet type thing, no name of the strain on it though.

I didn't even realize you were in Izmir. There are a bunch of us in Adana that brew.

Back