Uploading recipes from Beersmith 2 Mobile to the cloud

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgr_stl

Reaction score
Anyone know how to upload a recipe from Beersmith 2 Mobile to the cloud. I can't figure it out. I can only get it to save locally to the mobile device I'm using to build the recipe.

Just bring up your recipe and hit the copy button. it will copy it to the cloud.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

That was easy, thanks! Unfortunately, I've exceeded my max of 15 cloud recipes. How do you guys get around this limitation?

Ok, good idea. I know how to do that from a computer, but do you know how I would upload my Beersmith files to dropbox from a mobile device?

Ok, good idea. I know how to do that from a computer, but do you know how I would upload my Beersmith files to dropbox from a mobile device?

I hate to reopen an old thread but I was wondering the same thing. I have purchased Beersmith for my MacBook and I'm looking to purchase the mobile app for my iPhone. But I don't want to pay for another subscription when I've purchased both software packages and have plenty of cloud space on Dropbox, MS One Drive and Google Drive.

I feel that with today's cloud service options out there, a software tool should allow you to utilize one of these services if you wish to do so. Plus on the Beersmith website it says the info there isn't protected. Not that I'm too concerned since it's just beer recipes but I feel like we should have the option to choose another cloud service.

Latest posts

Back