HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guilty as charged it was me. Sorry for the major delay good news is that is about as fresh of a Red Dread as you can get it was bottled just 4 days ago. Big malty imperial red with plenty of hops to back it up. Enjoy!

Might have to drink that one tonight, then. What happened to my "no beer during the week" rule? Lasted about two weeks.

I just created a new league for this year. Same rules as last year, just have to send at least a bomber to the winner. I will let you guys have first pick before I create a new thread. See below to join.

Links seem to be broken, at least via mobile.

Maybe we should give last years members a bit more time to sign up before opening it to new members.

Certainly no rush at this point...

Wow I 100% forgot about this. I WILL get a package out I swear!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

For anyone who is still interested and didnt get in on the first league, I have set up another one that I will only offer first to those of us who played here last year. PM me and I will send you a link to the league.

Pm me your address I have a couple bottles in mind

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

For anyone who is still interested and didnt get in on the first league, I have set up another one that I will only offer first to those of us who played here last year. PM me and I will send you a link to the league.

:( I wanted to play with more of the guys I played with last year.

:( I wanted to play with more of the guys I played with last year.

Agreed, in theory.

But one beer league is enough for me...

That wasn't really a complaint...I made it voluntary. I was just telling eandersen not to sweat it that he hasn't sent anything yet.

No worries, I didn't take it as a complaint. I just wanted you to know I hadn't forgotten about you.

Is there any open spots in either league yet? If not I wouldn't mind creating one if there are still people that want to participate.

Back