Hello from San Antonio, TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello from San Antonio, TX
I served in the military and just got out of college and i was looking for something to help fill my free time. Im mostly into brewing wine and started my first batch two days ago. Its strawberry. I am absolutely hooked on learning the most I can about achieving an increased alcohol content while maintaining flavor. I am very receptive to any and all criticism or advice. What i find most interesting about the trade is the fact that every batch has a strict set of fundamentals but there are a million and a half ways to tweak it. I look forward to learning a lot from everyone's experience.

Hey, what side of town do you live on? I alos seved in the military. I dont do wine but I was thinking about doing a batch.

I live on the new side of San Antonio up towards Boerne. Guys need any help just let me know. I make beer and wine. I'm not an expert by any means but I have a good grasp of things. Welcome to brewing

i live on the very north side of town, almost universal city. would love to talk about swapping bottles sometime once im no longer a greenhorn

I am currently in the military and I work on the south side on Thursdays and Fridays. I don't make wine but I have been brewing beer for the past few months. Welcome to HBT.

Back