• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York For Sale: Keezer and Brew Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave258

Reaction score
Keezer and Stand are both SOLD. Thank you HBT and everyone who inquired!

For Sale: Keezer and Brewing System

Keezer
GE 7.0 CF Chest Freezer converted to a Keezer. Includes freezer, collar, (5) 4 inch Stainless Steel Shanks, (5) Perlick 525SS Faucets, Dual Gauge Regulator, A419 Johnson Control, (5) Five Gallon Ball Lock Kegs, 10 Pound C02 Tank (C02 still in it), Four way C02 distributor with check valves.
In like new condition, all five ball lock kegs fit, 4 on the floor and 1 on the compressor hump. C02 is on the outside. Pickup only.
$650.00
keezer1.jpg
keezer2.jpg

keezer3.jpg

keezer4.jpg

Brew Stand
3 Vessel Brewing Stand with 2 High Output Cast Iron Banjo Burners 210,000BTU’s. 3 Converted 5 gallon kegs all with ½ inch stainless steel ball valves. HLT and BK also have a sight glass with a thermometer, and Copper dip tubes. BK has a whirlpool return made from copper pipe, also with a ½ inch ball valve. MLT has a (Jay Bird) Stainless steel false bottom with a handle and a hinge with a stainless steel dip tube. All ball valves and tubing have stainless steel Cam Lock fittings with food grade o-rings. Stainless Steel RIMS tube with sanitary Tri Clover fittings with RTD and control panel.
Blichman Therminator, and March Pump.
$2000.00

brewery1.jpg
brewery2.jpg
brewery3.jpg
brewery4.jpg

This is a complete brewing set. There may be more odds and ends that I am forgetting. If purchased together (Keezer and Brew Stand), the price will be $2500.00.
Pickup only. I am in Putnam County, New York. Send a PM if interested.
Thank you.

I may be interested in taking the keezer whole. I'm in Massachusetts so coming to pick up is a possibility. Do you have dimensions on it? I'd like to know if it'll fit into my SUV or I need to borrow a truck.

I may be interested in taking the keezer whole. I'm in Massachusetts so coming to pick up is a possibility. Do you have dimensions on it? I'd like to know if it'll fit into my SUV or I need to borrow a truck.

Sorry I did not get back to you. The Keezer may be sold, but if it falls through I will let you know.

I am very interested in the keezer set up you are selling, I'm in NYC and I'm willing to drive & pick up. Negotiate?
Bar hopper.

The Keezer is sold. Thank you for all of the inquiries!

I will take $200 off of the stand for HBT Members making it $1800. This weekend I will post it on other sites for the $2000.

Thank you for looking!

Back