The M@%$#^ F$%#er Bit Me!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a bona-fied son of the south, having stomped through the garden for hours on end, and having parents in the wholesale nursery business for 17 years I can say with conviction, "you sir were bitten by a potato bug"! Being unsure of thier entomology I'm not sure how harmful they are, but I do remember pawpaw not liking them, but not being too terribly worried by them! Lady bugs good... potato bug bad!

Schlante,
Phillip

WHOOHOO!!! 100 posts!!!!!!

If you are unsure buy some NEEM oil concentrate and a spray bottle. 1T/Qt and you'll have dead beetles to throw into the compost pile :rockin:

"It's a neem plant, Professor."
"Oui. It is, but how did you know that, Silas?"
"I had this nasty-ass rash once. Put a little neem plant on it, cleared it up in an hour."

-How High (Method Man, Redman)

As a bona-fied son of the south, having stomped through the garden for hours on end, and having parents in the wholesale nursery business for 17 years I can say with conviction, "you sir were bitten by a potato bug"! Being unsure of thier entomology I'm not sure how harmful they are, but I do remember pawpaw not liking them, but not being too terribly worried by them! Lady bugs good... potato bug bad!

Schlante,
Phillip

WHOOHOO!!! 100 posts!!!!!!

I hear ya brotha! They won't be biting anything when i'm done with them

Big "A";677773 said:
If you are unsure buy some NEEM oil concentrate and a spray bottle. 1T/Qt and you'll have dead beetles to throw into the compost pile :rockin:

Cool, i'll look into that :mug:

Back