Tennessee Noob

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jhedrick83

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi! I'm Jesse. Several years ago I debated getting in to home brewing but was afraid I didn't have the time to properly devote to it as I tend to dive in to things when I do them and life was a busy mess. This past Christmas (three days ago), my fiancee gave me a Mr. Beer kit knowing how much I like to cook and like beer. She screwed up!!! I brewed the first batch the very next day. A hiccup off the bat (Slightly leaky seam on the Mr. Beer fermenter) but it seems that they are going to ship me a new one and a replacement LME kit. I'm super excited to slide down this slope and learn as much as I can. My goal is to do a few straight extract kits to get my feet wet and then upgrade to partial mashes once my fiancee and I feel like we know what we are doing.

I heard about Homebrew Talk from a few friends over on a cigar forum I admin on. I'm looking forward to soaking up as much knowledge from you all as I can.

Hi! I'm Jesse. Several years ago I debated getting in to home brewing but was afraid I didn't have the time to properly devote to it as I tend to dive in to things when I do them and life was a busy mess. This past Christmas (three days ago), my fiancee gave me a Mr. Beer kit knowing how much I like to cook and like beer. She screwed up!!! I brewed the first batch the very next day. A hiccup off the bat (Slightly leaky seam on the Mr. Beer fermenter) but it seems that they are going to ship me a new one and a replacement LME kit. I'm super excited to slide down this slope and learn as much as I can. My goal is to do a few straight extract kits to get my feet wet and then upgrade to partial mashes once my fiancee and I feel like we know what we are doing.

I heard about Homebrew Talk from a few friends over on a cigar forum I admin on. I'm looking forward to soaking up as much knowledge from you all as I can.

You’ve come to the right place Jesse! Very friendly and helpful people here much like at Cigar Bum.

Back