I don't know what happened.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raphifee

Reaction score
Heya all,

Name is Raphael. I moved to China in 2010, started as a teacher and quickly realized that was not what I wanted to do. So, I decided to open a bar. Now I own a Microbrew Pub in China, and then remembered, I do not know how to brew.... So, I'm learning quickly and loving this crazy new world I fell into. People ask me how I decided to do this. All I remember is thinking, 'This would be fun'. I don't know what happened, it got away from me really quickly. If anyone wants to know more, feel free to ask. If anyone has any good resources, or starting points for me, please share.

Cool! I would have probably learned how to brew beer before starting the microbrew pub but to each his own.

best of luck and welcome. This is a great starting point for learning the ins and outs of brewing.

I'm about 2 hours west of Shanghai, 3 hours east of Nanjing. It's a small little city called Changshu.

Good for you! No need to know how to brew to open a craft beer bar. It's a nice addition to be able to sell your own brew though. Good luck and God Bless!

Hi China Brewers. I have connections to an international material supplier here in China. If you need international yeast, hop, malt... also in smaller quantities let me know. I am new to brewing but will rise with the red star :D

Back