• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Tap Towers for sale; 3" - 3 tap tower and 2.5" - 1 tap tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpeter31

Reaction score
I have two tap towers for sale. My kegerator went out and I switched to converting an old fridge.

First is a custom made tap tower. I work at a company with a great sample shop and one of the guys converted a steel table leg into a three tap tower and hand turned a cap and cover. Cap and Cover are water/beer impermeable. Includes one SS elbow shank and two chrome elbow shanks

SOLD
Asking $110 obo +shipping

Second is the single tower I removed when adding the three tap tower. See photos for condition and how the shank looks.

Asking $20 obo +shippingSOLD

Located Southern Indiana

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

will you do 110 shipped to 11790/ iF yes send your paypal stuff .
If the deal falls thru for the single I will take that too and add 25 for a total 135
shipped. thanks for your consideration
Dan

yak80yak. Just sent a second PM. Please reply by end of day if still interested.

Otherwise this is still available as of tomorrow AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back