Congratulations DubbelDach!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atom

Reaction score
I saw a familiar name in the news today...

The Vineyard at Hershey to add brewery

"Delutis (DubbelDach) is a long-time homebrewer and was selected by The Vineyard’s partners from nearly 40 people who interviewed last year."

Congrats man!

Hi!

Yep, it's true. Going pro! Been collecting parts for a 10 bbl system. Mash, kettle, and heat exchanger from just west of St. Louis. Flew out and trucked them 850 miles home! Fermenters from a closed PA brewery. And I have a serving tank on the way next week from Vancouver, WA. Probrewer.com is glorious!

Since I've only homebrewed, I'm lining up "Brew-t Camps"! I am spending two days this week at a PA brewery doin whatever they will allow me. I know the concepts, but just need to experience them first-hand. And I really want to learn the cleaning and safety parts.

So hopefully I'll be cranking it out by mid-summer. Cheers!

You are gonna love it, and the cleaning process is a lot easier than with homebrewing mainly due to the CIP attachments.

Good luck.

Fantastic - I will be supporting your venture as I am a mere 30 miles or so south of Hershey. I love our PA breweries! Congrats!!

Congratulations! I'm just down the road in Etown if you're looking for assistant brewers/bottlers or 'quality assurance technicians'

Thanks for the support everyone! Just completed my second day of brewt camp... Learned so much! Also learned that I CAN DO THIS! Hell, if I could get in and out of their mash tun I can do anything!

ForumRunner_20130321_204248.jpg

Anyone listen to terrestrial radio anymore? Tune into http://www.witf.org/smart-talk/ tomorrow at 9am to hear my thoughts on home brewing and opening a brewery. Haha, I'm actually going to be on the frickin' radio.... Wow.

They upload podcasts in the afternoon.

Bababooey!

Down the road in East Petersburg and will definitely check this out when you're up and running. Best of luck to you.

Bout 45 mins away in Fleetwood.....if you need taste testers;) let me know.

Congrats man!:rockin:

Awesome news on the turn out. Wanted to make it up there but this dredge in my life called work prevented me from doing so., but hoping to check it out soon.

Best of luck on the new endeavor.

:mug:

Latest posts

Back