Tavour

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtd_419

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has heard anything about this company. I recently found them and was thinking about signing up.

Basically they email you beer choices throughout the month and at the end of the month they send you the ones that you said yes to.

I am in no way affiliated with tavour, I've never heard of them before today when I saw an add.

I signed up as far as receiving their emails but I haven't ordered yet

If it's only in my state, I don't think they can offer anything I can't get my hands on at my bottle shop.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Home Brew mobile app

I don't know if anyone is interested but I should be getting a small order from them tomorrow or Thursday, and I'll see if it's worth it

Two different logsden saisons, alesmith's horney devil and three philosopher's prices are fair and cheep shipping

I got my first order from them a week or so ago (had a buddy in Seattle bring it down to me, so free shipping!) and they don't just have Washington stuff. They get all types of stuff. Anyone in Washington should be signed up, you can always just lurk with the emails. The descriptions they send out are fun to read and you get some comparison prices.

What I have done is checked to see if my bottle shop has it, or total wine, etc. I have found that only a few were at my bottle shop Hop N Grape which has a large selection, and the prices were comparable. A few were a little cheaper a few were more. The tax in Seattle is higher than my tax here, so I pretty much order only what I can't already get, and then order about 6-12 a month. They have had the Bruery, imports, washington, oregon and many others. And a lot of limited release you can't get unless you go to that brewery. Prices range from $5 up to $25 depending on the beer. I've got 4 in my cart for my next order I will pick up in June sometime.

Im on my second shipment from tavour and these guys are great. Based in WA, but they deliver to CA now too. Best part is that you only have to buy what you want. You are not forced into a bunch of beer you dont like from a normal beer club. They send you an email (about 5 a week) and you respond with how much you want, flat rate shipping and enjoy!
Cheers

Back