Tailpiece fittings on McMaster?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDwarf

Reaction score
Does anyone know whether McMaster-Carr carries Sanke or tailpiece fittings? I'm talking about items like these:

I wasn't able to find anything in their online catalog, but that doesn't necessarily mean much. I frequently see useful parts linked here that I missed in my searches - they stock an overabundance of options. :)

Yeah, I've found the specific items in the above pictures at a few different homebrew and keg supply places.

I didn't phrase my question very well. What I'm trying to find out is whether this type of fitting has a standard name or use outside the beer world, and whether a general fittings supplier like McMaster or Fastenal would have a wider variety of these connections.

As an example, you can find a few male or female flare fittings at all of the homebrew supply sites in a couple specific sizes, since they're commonly used for CO2 and corny kegs. But you can find dozens, if not hundreds, of different MFT/FFT connectors, adaptors, and fittings at McMaster, since that fitting type is used in several industries.

Latest posts

Back