Now THIS is what craft brewing is about

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what the craft beer movement is about. I've a friend who owns a brewery and I have lost count the number of times he's helped other breweries. Of course, it plays both ways as he found himself in a jam and others stepped up to the plate.:rockin:

I know around here we are always helping each other out.
We have donated a keg to another brewery, swapped keg cleaning services, traded grains or donated them etc.

Its a small world in the craft industry and you never know when the back you scratched with no expectation will end up returning the favor in some way.

Yeah,that's really big of him to do that. Even though he said it wasn't an easy decision. He stepped up & did the christian thing. Jesus did tell the mutitude once,"whatever thou doest for the least of my brothers,thou doest for me". Same thing here. Good to here there's some really good folks left in this messed up world.

It's not uncommon around here for a small brewing system to pass through 5-10 breweries. It's a cheap way to get started and most breweries will charge a minimal price. First time I've heard of one being loaned out, though.

Back