Stone/Baird/Ishii Green Tea IPA Wanted

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmains

Reaction score
I am in Cleveland, OH and this brew will never make it up this way. I saw it online and it really struck me as something interesting. I found an online store that sells it but I am NOT paying 5 bucks a 12 oz plus 13 dollars shipping.

Anyway, if anybody could round up a bottle or two I'd be willing to make some trades, even in your favor. I have access to a lot of really interesting and unique east-coast brews around here. Small guys. Just let me know
Thanks!

Also interested in finding some Pliny, Founder's KBS, Hopslam (love it, it's just hard to get around here), or any RIDICULOUSLY hoppy brews. I'm a hop head through and through.

Also- I'm willing to mail my part of the trade out first and wait until receipt of the package for you to ship your part. I say this because I'm new here and I'm sure there are tons of idiots that come in here and try to scam people.

I actually found this locally the other day and picked up a few bottles. Very tasty.

Back