[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: unable to get local issuer certificate (_ssl.c:1076)')

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sri

Reaction score
My company use homebrew to install any softwares.I recently installed python using homebrew and when try to run my existing framework seeing this error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: unable to get local issuer certificate (_ssl.c:1076)'). I don't see any python folder in my application foilder. I am using MacBook pro. Can someone suggest me how to install the local SSL certificates using homebrew. Any other solution for this issue?

I think you may be lost. This is a forum about Home Brewing beer, not the Homebrew installer/package manager. You might want to look around some of the MAC OS forums.

In the meantime, www.howtobrew.com is an easy read, and maybe you'll find a new hobby. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back